Jefferson is one of the most highly regarded and experienced coaches in the UK.
- Current coach at Malory Eagles VC
- Joint Head coach at UEL
- Assistant coach for England Senior Men
- Interim Head Coach GB Women’s Olympic Team (2006-2008)
- Assistant Coach GB Men (1990-1997)
- Head Coach England Senior Men (1987-2001)
- FIVB Level 3 Qualified
- Volleyball England Senior Tutor
Carol is a highly experienced and knowledgeable coach and takes a special interest in the art of defending.
- Over 25 years with the England and GB squads as a manager and coach as well as coaching in National League since the 1990’s
- Started out as a coach at Enfield in the London Youth Games
- Played as a setter, Libero and back court serve/defence specialist sub with Malory Eagles
- Volunteer at 2012 Olympic Games Athlete Team Services Manager
- Currently Carol is assistant Coach in Super League and Men’s Div 1 in London League with Malory a Eagles
- Volleyball England Technical Lead
Dave is an experienced volleyball coach and tutor who has been a sports coach for over 30 years.
- Current coach at Wessex Volleyball Junior Girls and Ladies 2nd team
- Also coaches Southampton University Men’s and Women’s 1st teams and South West U17 Girls squad.
- Previous successes include National Cup Winners Wessex U18 2015-16, and BUCS Divisional Titles with Southampton University Women 2017-18 and 2018-19.
- Experienced Volleyball England Tutor delivering L1 coaches and teachers courses.
Dave’s coaching style/philosophy is based around game-based coaching, developing all-round players and not specialising too early. He also believes that in order for players to develop, the coaching culture must such that mistakes are treated as learning opportunities and not punishment opportunities.
Whether working with players or coaches, Dave’s aim is to help them develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of the sport, whilst remembering we should all be enjoying the process!